[funsec] Disturbed anti-war protester can't find soldier, kills civilian with axe instead

Brian Loe knobdy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 09:43:26 CDT 2007

Well lets see (Solly, I can't believe you're begging for ANOTHER
lesson on this issue, I'm sorry but: 1) pro-gun laws have either a
positive or no effect on gun crime; 2) anti-gun laws have either a
negative or no effect on gun crime!!):

#51 Hawaii:   2.8 -- Hawaii has unrestricted concealed carry, just like Vermont
#34 Vermont:   9.6  -- Like Hawaii, there are no restrictions on concealed carry
#50 Massachusetts:   3.1 -- Massachusetts has a "may issue" concealed
carry licence, so while it is restrictive, its not THAT restrictive,
such as:
#1 District of Columbia:   31.2  -- TOTAL FIREARMS BAN, go figure!

It should be noted that this reference (provided by Richard) should
not be construed as accurate, its five years old.