[funsec] Never forget...

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Wed Sep 12 11:22:41 CDT 2007

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:30:09 CDT, Brian Loe said:

> Muslims (as best I can tell) believe they should rule the world and
> that we're all evil.

Oddly enough, what pisses the Muslims off the most is when the right-wing
Christians in the US believe *they* should rule the world and that the
Muslims are all evil.

I may not be a foreign policy genius, but I'm smart enough to know that when
both sides insist on doing the exact same types of things that they themselves
are annoyed when the Other Side does it, that No Good Can Possibly Come Of It.