[funsec] RE: Range Invite!

Lindsey, Ben J ben.lindsey at centerpointenergy.com
Thu Sep 20 08:22:44 CDT 2007

Brian,

I thought you might enjoy just such a thing.

I've not attended any "large" events in the sense you are describing.

I'm hoping to bring out 2 belt-feds (MG34 and MG42) and assorted sub-guns with a smattering of modern weapons.

Certainly we could also hold classes on the various legal uses of defensive weapons -- that is an area I have experience with.  I believe it behooves us to test our skills (or learn said skills) at certain weapons drills.  Prizes maybe?

I have several RC planes that could be up for target practice..  ;)

My Idea would be for anyone who comes to pay range time as well as pay for the ammo they plan to use.  There are lots of ways to do this that will keep costs down.

A few hands to assist in setup would be appreciated.

Right now I am trying to get a sight chosen.

Let us talk about scheduling next...

- -bjl