[funsec] Reading fingerprints on the sly

Dragos Ruiu dr at kyx.net
Sat Sep 22 19:49:12 CDT 2007

On Saturday 22 September 2007 12:06, Andy Sutton wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-09-22 at 08:45 -0400, Richard M. Smith wrote:
> > "We can also do an iris scan at the same distance."
> Minority Report:  Crappy acting, moronic plot line, but at least they
> got most of the tech right.

but no recent movie has had as big a conceptual impact on
computer gui's for some time, afair...

it was pretty stunning when it came out, and influenced most
of the gui concepts to follow.

World Security Pros. Cutting Edge Training, Tools, and Techniques
Tokyo, Japan   November 29/30 - 2007    http://pacsec.jp
pgpkey http://dragos.com/ kyxpgp