[funsec] Reading fingerprints on the sly

Dragos Ruiu dr at kyx.net
Sat Sep 22 19:49:12 CDT 2007

On Saturday 22 September 2007 12:06, Andy Sutton wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-09-22 at 08:45 -0400, Richard M. Smith wrote:
> > "We can also do an iris scan at the same distance."
>
> Minority Report:  Crappy acting, moronic plot line, but at least they
> got most of the tech right.

but no recent movie has had as big a conceptual impact on
computer gui's for some time, afair...

it was pretty stunning when it came out, and influenced most
of the gui concepts to follow.

cheers,
--dr

--
World Security Pros. Cutting Edge Training, Tools, and Techniques
Tokyo, Japan   November 29/30 - 2007    http://pacsec.jp