[funsec] Very scary.....

Dennis Henderson hendomatic at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 10:56:15 CDT 2007

On 9/28/07, Andy Sutton <newslists at pessimists.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 2007-09-27 at 22:38 -0400, Richard M. Smith wrote:
> > U.S. debt stood at about $5.6 trillion at the start of Bush's
> > presidency.
>
> Stay tuned for a demonstration of the term "exponential function"
>
> Nothing like spending our way to prosperity!
> --

As long as the american people want the feds to pay for everything, this
will continue.

Katrina, 9/11 etc..

Amazing a lot of 9/11 victims got over a million bucks from the feds in
compensation... for what?? So they cant sue for even more?   And yet the
survivors of the soldiers that fight and die for their country get a
pittance.

People want congress to bail out people who cant pay their mortgage,
airlines that cant make a profit, They pay for bridges to nowhere...
Expensive  tunnels under cities

The interesting thing will be when over 50% of the american wage earners pay
no income tax.

At this point the bottom 50% of wage earners pay only 3.3% of the federal
income tax, but yet some in congress want to give all these people free
medical, free lunches, free educations, etc.  even to illegal aliens!

So until America wakes up and kicks the bums out, passes term limits on
Congress, we deserve what we get. I think the recent grassroots defeat over
the immigration reform should have been a wakeup call for them.