[funsec] JavaScript: A Tool, A Weapon

Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah rMslade at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 4 23:05:20 CST 2008

Date sent:      	Fri, 04 Jan 2008 04:05:27 +0000 (GMT)
From:           	Paul Ferguson <fergdawg at netzero.net>

> http://fergdawg.blogspot.com/2008/01/javascript-tool-weapon.html

I must admit that I may be guilty of helping spread the plague, since, in a moment
of weakness brought on by lack of work, I agreed to teach JavaScript at a college.
[In my defence, allow me to assert that I did make it almost impossible for the
student to pass by requiring that their programs be a) cross-platform compatible,
and b) internally documented.]

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade at vcn.bc.ca     slade at victoria.tc.ca     rslade at computercrime.org
The simple fact that nobody understands you is not to be taken as
                 proof that you are an artist
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm