[funsec] Where does the Republican Party stand on the 1st Amendment?

William Lefkovics william at emailonastick.com
Sun Jul 20 01:42:15 CDT 2008

Blogs are not the same as Blog comments.  Though there are many blog comment
entries I don't read because it is too much effort to have to scroll down to
find the most recent post.

Thankfully blogs themselves have the most recent entry top posted.

There really isn't a right or wrong answer, I think.  We are asserting a
preference. If I can not gather a reasonable response from the first few
lines or even in a preview pane scenario, I may miss the entire post. I
realize this is my choosing and realize it is of little concern to the
poster if I don't read the message.