[funsec] The right to bear arms & make salad

Blanchard_Michael at emc.com Blanchard_Michael at emc.com
Wed Jul 23 12:48:22 CDT 2008

Don't forget how many people drown each and every year.

 We must ban water and all water sources that are more than 1/4" deep.

Michael P. Blanchard
Antivirus / Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
4400 Computer Dr.
Westboro, MA 01580