[funsec] OT: Why is the internet so boring now?

Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah rMslade at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 11 14:59:29 CST 2008

Date sent:      	Tue, 11 Nov 2008 11:03:43 -0500
From:           	Larry Seltzer <larry at larryseltzer.com>

> This thread is now available as a podcast on iTunes. Listen to it while
> you jog.

Argh!  Make it stop!  Make it stop!

(Don't get me started on podcasts and Webcasts.  I'm doing a Webinar right now.
I'm getting more used to it, but it's still "speaking into the void.")

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade at vcn.bc.ca     slade at victoria.tc.ca     rslade at computercrime.org
Vizzini: You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most
         famous is never get involved in a land war in Asia
                                                - The Princess Bride
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/