[funsec] "Handsets to become crime targets" (BBC; quotes report from GaTech)

Larry Seltzer larry at larryseltzer.com
Fri Oct 17 12:37:21 CDT 2008

I've begun research on a piece about how this claim has been made
constantly for the last 4 or 5 years at least. I know every year I get
pitched about how this is the year of mobile malware (and Linux on the
desktop of course)

Larry Seltzer
eWEEK.com Security Center Editor
http://security.eweek.com/