[funsec] So ze Q-bomb wuz a dud? :)

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Wed Apr 1 11:46:48 CDT 2009

On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 05:27:59 EDT, Kevin McAleavey said:
>  I haven't seen much of anything and I'm in my 13th hour of sitting here,
> waiting for what Marvin the Martian once said, "Where's the Kaboom? There was
> supposed to be an earth shattering kaboom!"

As I said - oh-dark-thirty sometime in the future.  A metric shitload of the
20M compromised systems will probably get patched due to the hysteria. Say 75%.

Two weeks from now, the perpetrator will know they have the remaining 5M
boxes to use free-and-clear because the owners and ISPs are oblivious.