[funsec] If Homer's Odyssey Was Written On Twitter

Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah rMslade at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 6 14:32:30 CDT 2009

Date sent:      	Mon, 06 Apr 2009 11:06:24 +0100
From:           	David Harley <david.a.harley at gmail.com>

> Could be more succinct than that. "Sorry I'm late: maritime traffic was
> dreadful."

Too formal and not geeky enough:

"Apos 4 tard-ness: sh*t happens #wavz"

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade at vcn.bc.ca     slade at victoria.tc.ca     rslade at computercrime.org
I used to be an avid hacker in an electrical sense, building
things.  And ever since computers, I find it very similar.
Computing is an addiction.  Electronics is a similar addiction
but not as clean.  Much dirtier.  Things burn out.
                                                      - Ken Thompson
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm
http://blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html http://twitter.com/rslade
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/