[funsec] Reimage named "Cool Vendor" by Gartner. They are COOL

Gadi Evron ge at linuxbox.org
Thu Apr 9 13:18:03 CDT 2009

My friend Zak Dechovich started a startup named Reimage and I am very
exited because Reimage was just named by Gartner as a "cool vendor".

While I was a disbeliever at the very beginning, I saw the light. I am
VERY excited Reimage does. They are COOL.

The original idea behind the company was to help US, the computer savvy
folk who have to fix our family's computers all the time, by creating
easy to use software that does it for us.

While it originally was unintentional, they remove a lot of malware
while they are at it. Making it a very useful security product to boot.

The news story:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/20090408/bs_prweb/prweb2310554

Reimage's web site:
http://www.reimage.com/