[funsec] Microsoft announce most secure OS on the planet

Larry Seltzer larry at larryseltzer.com
Wed Apr 15 15:49:55 CDT 2009

For the sake of argument, and in their defense, none of yesterday's
vulnerabilities apply to IE8, and the IE vulnerabilities all exploit in
the context of the logged-in user which, in Vista, is likely to be
less-privileged (unless the user/admin is a doofus)

Larry Seltzer
eWEEK.com Security Center Editor
http://security.eweek.com/
http://blogs.pcmag.com/securitywatch/