[funsec] Is Funsec a terror cell? Andrew Wallace thinks so.

Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah rMslade at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 22 16:04:14 CST 2009

> From: funsec-bounces at linuxbox.org [mailto:funsec-bounces at linuxbox.org] On Behalf
> Of Sam Haldorf Sent: 05 December 2009 14:09

> Wondering if you guys were interested in an intellectual discussion over this
> mailing list becoming a "terror cell of security professionals".
>
> http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2009/Nov/317

OK, now that al-Gadi has been outed, it's time for all cells to implement plan Eta
Beta Pi, and disappear into the woodwork, ready to emerge in [unspecified time: if
you are a *real* terrorist you know it] and wreak havoc on The Clueless Users
Clogging Up Our Beloved Internet With Commercial Tripe.  (The net neutrality
subgroup will continue operating in public as usual, since nobody pays any
attention to them.)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade at vcn.bc.ca     slade at victoria.tc.ca     rslade at computercrime.org
An Englishman, even if he is alone, forms an orderly queue of one
                                                      - George Mikes
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/NoticeBored http://twitter.com/rslade