[funsec] press trickery of the worst kind

B.K. DeLong bkdelong at pobox.com
Thu Jul 16 18:44:19 CDT 2009

Don't forget to submit this to Attrition.org's Errata
(http://attrition.org/errata) if he makes the correction worse. Always
good for tracking such things in perpetuity.

B.K. DeLong (K3GRN)
bkdelong at pobox.com
+1.617.797.8471

http://www.wkdelong.org                    Family.
http://www.ianetsec.com                    Work.
http://bkdelong.livejournal.com             Life.

PGP Fingerprint:
38D4 D4D4 5819 8667 DFD5  A62D AF61 15FF 297D 67FE

FOAF:
http://foaf.brain-stream.org