[funsec] For Your Attention (fwd)

Gadi Evron ge at linuxbox.org
Sun Mar 15 09:37:10 CDT 2009

Is this funny spam week or something?

I read frustration in this 419.
  hehe

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 22:35:16 -0800
From: Gerald Paige <paige.gerald at ymail.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:  ;
Subject: For Your Attention

Hello,

This is for your attention.

We wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to the total
sum of Four million Six hundred Thousand British Pounds Sterling in the intent
of the deceased (names now withheld since this is our second letter to you).

  We contacted you because you bear the surname identity and therefore can
present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance since there is no written
will. Our legal services is to provide our private clients with a complete
service. We are happy to prepare wills, set-up and administer Trusts, carry out
the administration of estates and prepare and administer powers of attorney.

All the papers will be processed in your acceptance. In your acceptance of this
deal, we request that you kindly forward to us your letter of acceptance your
current telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable us file
necessary documents at our High court probate division for the release of this
sum of money.

Yours faithfully,
Gerald Paige