[funsec] Tweet This: I Don't Care

Nick FitzGerald nick at virus-l.demon.co.uk
Wed Mar 25 23:58:59 CDT 2009

Donal to me:

> "other mecahnisms to achieve its useful functionality"
>
> Show me other examples of the human-centric-social-grouping neural net
> then please?

I think you missed a "digital" or "electronic" or "communications network
mediated" or something from that...

Granted...  _That's_ useful functionality worthy of Twitter's hype and
all the technology that goes into maintaining it??

Just wait till someone actually has to start paying for it for real
(well, even just showing the possibility of it turning a profit) -- then
we'll see how valuable its uniqueness is...

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald