No subject

Sat Mar 21 17:08:22 CDT 2009

&quot;We are unable to clean PCs and portable computers which are either no=
t switched on or which are not authorised devices.<br>
We therefore ask that if you are running a PC or portable computer not auth=
orised to be on the Network that you take it off immediately.<br>
* An additional characteristic of this virus is that for some types of file=
s it can skip direct to the Network<br>
from a USB memory stick or other portable storage device (e.g. mp3 players)=
 without hitting the virus checker software.<br>
We ask that for the time being you do not use memory sticks or any other po=
rtable storage devices on the Parliamentary Network.&quot;<br>
More at<br>
ection/" target=3D"_blank">http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/03/27/conficke=
r_parliament_infection/</a><br>
Juha-Matti<br>