[funsec] Actual Climate Change Thread

RandallM randallm at fidmail.com
Sun Nov 29 11:03:11 CST 2009

> Message: 2
> Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 13:16:34 -0800 (PST)
> From: chris at blask.org
> Subject: Re: [funsec] Actual Climate Change Thread
> To: Martin Tomasek <tomasek at ufe.cz>, funsec at linuxbox.org
>
> --- On Sat, 11/28/09, Martin Tomasek <tomasek at ufe.cz> wrote:
>
> Ah, the hunt is engaged! :~)
>

> -best
>
> -chris

Chris,
I am trying to keep up here so I want to know if this summary is correct:

You feel Martin is arguing a "climate" specific area.
You argue it is "Global". But you are arguing or showing it to be a
cycle which has happen a number of times.
You feel Tomas is not bringing enough "man" causes to the table and
you feel man has added greatly along with natural causes.

am I near or far...or to keep this in debate perspective, "Cold or Hot"?

P.S. This is getting good! I do hope Martin will respond and that this
does not turn in to the flame throwing but civil debate.

--
been great, thanks
a.k.a System