[funsec] IT change or die

RandallM randallm at fidmail.com
Thu Apr 1 08:35:31 CDT 2010

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 4
> Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:22:45 -0800
> From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade at shaw.ca>
> Subject: Re: [funsec] IT change or die
> To: funsec <funsec at linuxbox.org>
>
> Date sent:              Wed, 31 Mar 2010 11:21:12 -0500
> From:                   RandallM <randallm at fidmail.com>
>

>> "Business
>> Objectives" means ????
>
> The "business objective" is getting more business.
>
> ------------------------------

Thats it. I just didnt want to hear this part. It just then will be a
cost to security. Do whatever is necessary to appease at any cost.
Except that "cost" is never considered in to the technology and needs
to do it. All expenditure to "marketing" and what not to "get more
business". While the techs band aid all. I guess I will die. I get so
tired of "can you find something free to do that?" and like
statements.

Good statements Rob.

--
been great, thanks