[funsec] New Cause of Earthquakes: Promiscuity

rackow at mcs.anl.gov rackow at mcs.anl.gov
Sat Apr 24 08:22:37 CDT 2010

Unfortunately there's a member of the US Congress that may believe this.
Take a look at the hearings on putting more troups on Guam.

http://washingtonscene.thehill.com/in-the-know/36-news/3169-rep-hank-johnson-guam-could-tip-over-and-capsize

I really can't believe Adm. Willard didn't ask if Hank was serious.  April 1 wasn't
that long ago.

Paul Ferguson made the following keystrokes: