[funsec] only cause i'm frustrated

RandallM randallm at fidmail.com
Wed Aug 11 14:52:54 CDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 2:01 PM, Robert Graham
<robert_david_graham at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I've been to India and toured many call centers. No, they don't multitask, at
> least not at reputable companies like Dell or Cisco.

I believe the key words here then would be "reputable"....? Of course
though I do believe it was a "call center" for Dell that did have time
to put the "nude" pictures up on a site of that poor lady.

I used the word "smuck" in reference to one who is taken advantage of. Sir.

been great, thanks
RandyM
a.k.a System