[funsec] big brother at school

Dave Paris dparis at w3works.com
Fri Feb 19 17:41:18 CST 2010

I'd say there are multiple, *potentially* plausible explanations.
However, the fatal mistake on the part of the school district was to be
caught behind the 8-ball and have the class-action suit filed first.
True or otherwise, every statement they make after the filing of the
suit is highly suspect and likely viewed as backpedaling and ass-covering.

My gut says they have one hell task to provide a mountain of proof to
the contrary ahead of them.  When you've got this much public outrage,
you're starting out at the bottom of a very, very deep hole.