[funsec] Britain hikes terror threat to 'severe'

Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah rMslade at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 23 15:53:40 CST 2010

Date sent:      	Sat, 23 Jan 2010 21:43:16 +0200 (EET)
From:           	Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio at netti.fi>

> "This means that a terrorist attack is highly likely, but I should stress that
> there is no intelligence to suggest than an attack is imminent."" --clip--

It is a chilling thought, and until the authorities come up with a plan of action, I
am urging everybody to take the sensible precaution of developing a nervous facial
tic.          - Dave Barry

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade at vcn.bc.ca     slade at victoria.tc.ca     rslade at computercrime.org
Congress ... shall make no law abridging the freedom of sXXXch,
the right of the people peaceably to XXXemble, and to peXXXion
the government for a redress of grievances.
                   - from the First Amendment to the US ConsXXXution
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/NoticeBored http://twitter.com/rslade