[funsec] Good, bad or indifferent?

Benjamin Brown optikali at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 13:38:53 CST 2010

I think it can be a good thing. I would like to see some sort of requirement
that before disconnecting a user the ISP provides the user with adequate
information on how/where to resolve the issue rather than just a
notification of immanent service termination. I also think that if Federal
law is going to require this they need to couple it with a decent
information campaign with plenty of ways for users to have questions
answered.