[funsec] Fail!

Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah rMslade at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 2 21:34:00 CDT 2010

Date sent:      	Wed, 02 Jun 2010 09:40:26 +0900
From:           	Peter Evans <peter at ixp.jp>

> ps: in JP companies, innovation is an anathema.

Nonsense.  *Everybody* wants to innovate.  They just don't want to do anything
differently ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade at vcn.bc.ca     slade at victoria.tc.ca     rslade at computercrime.org
It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those
three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of
conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them.
              - Mark Twain (1835-1910), Following the Equator (1897)
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://www.infosecbc.org/links http://twitter.com/rslade