[funsec] Another e-voting scheme

Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah rMslade at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 2 14:50:28 CDT 2010

http://www.ted.com/talks/david_bismark_e_voting_without_fraud.html

Electronic voting, much like digital cash, is an extremely challenging problem.
Here is yet another solution to the problem.

(What I can't figure out is why the politicos always go for the complex problems
that don't work, rather than the simple ones that do ...)

(No, strike that, I think I answered my own question ...)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade at vcn.bc.ca     slade at victoria.tc.ca     rslade at computercrime.org
I am sitting in the smallest room in my house. I have your review
in front of me. Soon it will be behind me.      - composer Max Reger
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://www.infosecbc.org/links http://twitter.com/rslade