[funsec] Don't tell me you weren't all thinking that anyhow.. :)

der Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Wed Nov 17 14:54:20 CST 2010

> Only in airports and on the Internet do we treat everyone as if they
> are a criminal, as opposed to finding, and locking up, the criminals.

I think that on the net we treat everyone as if nobody were a criminal,
which would perhaps be fine if it were a bit closer to true.  (So much
stuff happens online that's ignored because it's "just" online....)

To be fair, it's a new environment, with its law still in its infancy,
only greatly complicated by the overlap with geographically-based law
(see my blah post of 2009-09-08).

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org