[funsec] Don't tell me you weren't all thinking that anyhow.. :)

Jeffrey Walton noloader at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 20:49:36 CST 2010

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 6:21 PM, Rich Kulawiec <rsk at gsp.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 12:52:41PM -0800, Paul Ferguson wrote:
>> "The district attorney's office in San Mateo County, Calif., is warning
>> Transportation Security Administration workers at San Francisco
>> International Airport that anyone who inappropriately touches a passenger
>> during a security pat down will be prosecuted, KGO-TV out of San Francisco
>> is reporting."
>
> That's excellent news.  I hope that those convicted will be treated
> exactly the same as other sexual predators.  Here's a good place
> to start (except this happened in OH, not CA):
>
>        TSA - Sexual Assault
>        http://www.ourlittlechatterboxes.com/2010/11/tsa-sexual-assault.html

Its not the "slam dunk" I hoped for. The blogger (she claims she's
famous but I don't recall her name) did not state whether the the
female screener used a pronated or supinated hand (or palm or fingers
for that matter) to touch her in [objectionable] areas during the
patdown.

The blogger also claims there is a new body search policy ("... Here
is why I was sexually assaulted. She never told me the new body search
policy"). I recall a male screener who touched my private area - with
the back of his hand - years ago during the process. I don't believe
its a new process.

I believe the blogger is simply a monger trying to get some
media/attention. Its too bad she is wasting time that could be better
spent on folks who might have been assaulted.

Jeff