[funsec] Do I have the right to refuse this search? [good read on TSA]

Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah rMslade at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 24 18:37:01 CST 2010

Date sent:      	Wed, 24 Nov 2010 06:05:17 +0200
From:           	Gadi Evron <ge at linuxbox.org>

> http://www.hlswatch.com/2009/10/15/%E2%80%9Cdo-i-have-the-right-to-refuse-this-s
> earch%E2%80%9D/

Actually, I think the "right to refuse" is possibly one of the lesser points in this
article: the issues of inconsistency and poor technique are more important.

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade at vcn.bc.ca     slade at victoria.tc.ca     rslade at computercrime.org
A teacher is one who makes himself progressively unnecessary.
                                                 - Thomas Carruthers
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://www.infosecbc.org/links http://twitter.com/rslade