[funsec] Microsoft Online Customer Service

David M Chess chess at us.ibm.com
Mon Aug 1 15:53:52 CDT 2011

> It was on the morning talk radio 96.9 WTKK here in Boston that they were
talking about it.

Talking about it as a serious thing, or "who knows what crazy thing those
evil strawmen will do next?" sort of thing?

>  Crazy huh?  There were also talking about the removal of teaching how
to write in Cursive and only teaching the kids how to sign their names....
 That scares me too...
> Hopefully none of this will actually happen, it would be baaaad.

Not knowing where countries are would be bad.  But I don't see any
downside to losing cursive, myself; can't remember the last time I wrote
anything in it.  It could become an amusing obscure hobby...

DC