[funsec] Scope creep

Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah rmslade at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 3 19:53:55 CDT 2011

By now, every time I hear somebody sound off about the advantages of Agile,
Joint Application Development or some such, I immediately think of scope creep.
 (Yes, I know that "true" Agile requires small, fixed projects, but I also know that
everyone discards that tenet first.)

Anyway, this has almost nothing to do with software, but a lot to do with scope
creep:

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2011/08/future-warship-ran-aground/all/1

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade at vcn.bc.ca     slade at victoria.tc.ca     rslade at computercrime.org
If you are not admitted ... you should consider the possibility
that your low GPA may be telling you something.  Perhaps CS
really isn't the best field for you...
                         - Berkeley Computing Science department FAQ
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade