[funsec] Sesame Street is 42 years old today

michael.blanchard at emc.com michael.blanchard at emc.com
Thu Nov 10 23:56:58 MSK 2011

I just love Grover!  Ernie too...  oh and can't forget Snufaluficous :-)

  I'll just continue to feed the dolphins plenty of fish, checking my digital watch, feed this dog a cheese sandwich, and wonder why this bowl of petunias just fell near me.... again....

  Where's my towel?   Here it is, you always have to know where your towel is!

Michael P. Blanchard
Senior Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
32 Coslin Drive
Southboro, MA 01772