[funsec] OK, all you EU guys who took the CEH just wasted your money

Remo Cornali remo.cornali at alice.it
Sat Mar 31 03:33:55 CDT 2012

On 31/03/2012 04:46, Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu wrote:

> Code of Virginia - Section 18.2-94 - Possession of burglarious tools, etc.If
> any person have in his possession any tools, implements or outfit, with intent
> to commit burglary, robbery or larceny, upon conviction thereof he shall be
> guilty of a Class 5 felony. The possession of such burglarious tools,
> implements or outfit by any person other than a licensed dealer, shall be prima
> facie evidence of an intent to commit burglary, robbery or larceny.

That sounds like unadulterated "Comma 22" to me:
possession of burglarious tools is a felony *only* with intent to commit
burglary,
*but* the possession of burglarious toolsshall be prima facie evidence
of an intent to commit burglary.

Why do I need a driver's license to drive a car, but I only need to be
elected to forge such
legal masterpieces?

Ciao!
         Remo